cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending alerts through RSXMB_RESTART_MESSSAGES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to schedule report RSXMB_RESTART_MESSSAGES in CRM system for restarting failed messages having Error status. The max restart is set as 3. After the 3rd retry, I want to send an alert notification. Is it possible to configure this somewhere in the system. Any immediate help is really appreciated since the requirement is critical.

Thanks

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SALRT_CREATE_API

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry the link is pasted by mistake.

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the API /people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Alerts can be raised for errors occuring in the AE,IE,BPE.

So when the message goes into error the first time if you configured the Alerts in the Alert Rule, the Alert will be raised.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay for the reply. I have to restart message 3 times in CRM system and send alert at the time of inbound proxy failure.

Thanks

Anand

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to set up alert for Inbound Proxy Failure, you can think of configuring Alert in XI .

Regd. the report, why are you scheduling this report in the CRM system ? any specific reason?

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moorthy.

I think i may have not mentioned my requirements clearly.

We are using an async communication from XI to CRM via proxy. We are raising fault message in the proxy when a business object in CRM is locked. At this time the Fault message is visible in the CRM side SXMB_MONI.

Now we want to configure a report (RESTART) to retrigger this message for a maximum of 3 times and send out an alert at the end of the third time.

How can we address this requirement.

Thanks and Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anand,

You will have to write a custom report similar to RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES that will check for the number of restarts that have already been done and then use the RFC SALERT_CREATE inside this report to trigger the alert.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhavesh. I thought of keeping aside this solution as the last one.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

-Anand