cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of Supply

Former Member
0 Kudos

In EBP Classical scenario,how we can restrict the proposed source of supply Contract/Info record/Source list and it should not impact the vendor search in shopping carts.

User should able to search and assign a vendor or delete /add a new vendor to the shopping cart item.

Appreciate any suggestions and if any body faced this situation , could you please let me know the solution.

Best Regards

talchuru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case of classic scenario , the follow on PO is going to be created in backend system . In case u want to assign the source , probabaly u can maintain the vendor list in SRM and assign the source in the shopping cart. in case u are going to have GOAs , then even the contract can be assigned to the shopping cart .

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I was also having same problem. We are having ERP 1.0 as backend system and function module used for source of supply is B45A_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS. I have changed it to ZB45A_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP. Object is

"BUS6025" method is "GetSourcesOfSupply" Sys. type is "ERP_1.0 ".

So you can change your function module to Z function module as per your sys. type in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP. In this Z function module you can put your logic.

Hope this help. Please assign points.

Regards,

Kamaljit Singh

Message was edited by:

KS SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Did you try solution mentioned by me.

Regards,

Kamaljit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear KS,

I am analysing your solution.

Can you copy that code what you implemented in your project.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

though I restricted the Contact/Item through BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_ BADI (Method BBP_SC_CHANGE).But some how it is assigning to the Vendor .Is there is any way to restrcit assignment.

Let me know your suggestions

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See if BADI "BBP_SOS_BADI" .

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You ever encounter this problem.Even I am digging the same BADI,but unfortunately I am not succeded.

My requirement is "Any source of supply(like contract/item.info record) proposed in the shopping cart item from the backend sourcing documents would be deleted".

If you have any code that will helpful to me.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Murali