cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check condtions for multilines in switch step in bpm?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing a scenario that send PO create Idoc(orders.orders05) to bpm and bpm receives an OrderResponse from File adapter, I have a switch to check the condition if the Qunatity for each line items from the OrderResponse xml matche with the quantity for each line ltems in OrderCreate, but I don't know how to specify mulitline containers in conditon editor, currently the system only takes the quantity from the first line item. Any suggestions or other recommendations? BTW, here is the blog talks about modeling multi rows for incoming message, didn't totally get it...

Thanks,

Hy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

There will be a 'Multiline' checkbox in the lower right when you open the condition editor to select a field for the condition. If you don't see it, enlarge the window.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Not sure what u mean, is it in the container the check box for MultiLine? I don't see such in conditon editor itself? but my conatainer is not a multiline container.

Thanks,

Hy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to Condition Editor-->After selecting your message in the LeftOperand -->then it will lead into Expression Editor there you can see a check box stating "Multiline".

This will be enabled , if you choose option of XPATH in this Expression Editor.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks, I got it. But the usabilty of condition editor seems bad, when you come back to condition editor again and want to see your field you chose, the multline check box is gone.

Hy

Answers (0)