cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

My group is making a comparison of different interfaces. One of our big questions is if QRFC can even work with ALE and if so how you can set this up.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to make use of proxies for qRFC. I think ALE support only tRFC.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

First some information I forgot(sorry a little new at this)

We are on version 4.7+(this flag was added after 4.7).

Use the Queue Processing flag to specify whether IDocs are dispatched with qRFC. If you set this flag, IDocs are placed in both the outbound queue of the sender system, and in the inbound queue of the receiver system.

Set this flag only if the IDocs need to be processed in the receiver system in exactly the same order as they were created in the sender system. Delays can occur in the processing in the receiver system if an IDoc in the queue cannot be processed. If this is the case, none of the IDocs that come after the IDoc with the error until this error is removed.

The second thing we would like to know is in we85 there is a queue naming table. This uses an idoc with a control record to set a queue name. We would like to know how this name is created...if we can influence it at all...etc

Thanks,

Matt

Answers (0)