cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MiniWAS installation issue; drive naming...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I am faced with the following problem. I have successfully installed my MiniWAS on one PC but would like to install it onto another. Difference here is that, that PC has two harddrives: C and D. This means my CD/DVD player is located at E. When using the installation disks that is the problem I am facing: can not find source. I have copied the CD's to the D harddrive but also there the installation failed. Any idea how I can my installation work from DVD/CD Player E to harddrive D? Any help is much, much appreiated. Kind regards, Tiest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you copied all the CD's to your harddrive Tiest, you can then go into the XML config files located in the install directory and manually change the drive letter entries. In my install I installed to drive T: from E: (which is the harddrive I just gave it the full path)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig, I will test this tomorrow but when that is the solution, I thank you very very much. I would to create a personal blog and was thinking to leverage my BSP knowledge so all support is greatly appeciated. Tiest!

Craig - I wouled like to ask you some additional questions outside the SDN, if you would like can you drop a reply to martin.van.gool@accenture.com?

Message was edited by: Tiest van Gool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know how it works out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will try this weekend, client responsibilities, but will get back to you. Tiest

Answers (0)