cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file receiver adapter with the same filename than sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am experiencing a problem when I use the <b>Adapter Specific Message Properties</b> to be able to receive a file with the same name as the sender.

I've been following the example of Michal Krawczyk (XI: The same filename from a sender to a receiver file adapter - SP14) but i get a problem related with the content converter parameters.

The error I receice in the File Adapter is the next:

<i>Could not process due to error: java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: more fields found in XML structure than specified in conversion parameters!</i>

I have been trying to do all the combinations with the content conversion parameters but the result is allways the same, MORE FIELDS FOUND IN XML ....

My XML structure is the next:

<ns0:MT_MDFranceN xmlns:ns0="urn:s-n:HR:MasterDataFrance">

<lines>

<line>

<header/> 1..1

<data/> 0...unbound

</line>

</lines>

</ns0:MT_MDFranceN>

In the header I write the name of the file with the code provided by SAP and Michal, so the name of the file is stored there.

any help?

Thanks!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you remove the user defined function and check if the rest of the mapping is working fine?

Regards

vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've removed the user function, but I still get the same problem, the file adapter states there are more fields found in the XML structure.

error:

<b> Attempt to process file failed with java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: more fields found in XML structure than specified in conversion parameters! (Value 'E2HR_HD001 530000000000007802400000100000001F1012007012007010120070131MD 01')', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'</b><i></i>

Any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have given the file fixed length then check if the field length you have provided is not less then the data the file is trying to write.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked the length and it's ok.

Any other idea?

The File adapter is still showing the same error.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error cleary states that the length you are trying the write is more then defined in the conversion paramter. Please can you check the complete File adapter config.

Regards

vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo -

As much as possible, please post your content conversion parameters here to better assist.

By the way, if you're only interested in making the target file name equivalent to the source file name, you don't need any special mapping code at all. Just check the File Name checkbox under Adapter specific message attributes for both the sender and receiver adapter.

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the XML because, as you said, there is no need to introduce the filename inside the payload. Now the structure is the next:

<i><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_MDFranceN xmlns:ns0="urn:s-n:HR:MasterDataFrance">

<lines>

<line>

<data/>

</line>

</lines>

</ns0:MT_MDFranceN></i>

Record Structure: lines,line

line.addHeaderLine 0

line.endSeparator 'nl'

lines.fieldSeparator 'nl'

line.fieldFixedLengths 1300

A sample of the payload is the next:

- <ns0:MT_MDFranceN xmlns:ns0="urn:s-n:HR:MasterDataFrance">

- <lines>

- <line>

<data>EDI_DC40_U5300000</data>

<data>E2HR_HD001 530000000000007802</data>

<data>E2HR_KY001 530000000000101TS 20070104000010 20070129</data>

000000601</data>

</line>

</lines>

</ns0:MT_MDFranceN>

And..... I still have the same problem, the same message in the file adapter:

<b> 'java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: more fields found in XML structure than specified in conversion parameters</b>

Any idea of what can be the problem?

thank you very much!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

I guess you're just trying to send all the data in your file record to a <data> element as a whole. If so, this blog will help you: /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/16/configuring-generic-sender-file-cc-adapter

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally i solved the problem,

It was about the parameters in the file content conversion.

Thanks everybody for the help.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am also facing the same error :

Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'java.lang.Exception: Message processing failed in XML parser: 'java.lang.Exception: Consistency error: more fields found in XML structure than specified in conversion parameters! (Value '20000000|3022|800.99|10.11.2009|Testing 22222|')', probably configuration error in file adapter (XML parser error)'

my output file record structure :

DT_out

itab_out 0.........1

item 0...... unbounded

STR 0........1

So i have given in the receiver FCC parameters as:

Record structure : item

Content conversion parameters:

item.fieldFixedLengths 255

item.endSeparator 'nl'

how did u solve this problem. pls share ur ideas.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. Some points have been asigneed.

Best Regards.