cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set user operation status when serviceorder TECO ?

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when a serviceorder is technically completed also all the operations are also set to TECO. in the userstatus profile I also want to change the status to CLOSE automaticaly but it's not working. in the status profile I have defined that when operation 'Complete' is performed that 'CLOSE' must be set.

but it's not working ???

anyone got an idea ?

kind regards

arthur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cleaning up old questions, still amazed that I have to mark them as answered since there came no proper answer at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you solve it? I have the same problem. user status for operation is not being assigned when TECO. For header order user status it works fine, however operations not.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jordi Surroca,

It would be better if you would have opened the new thread for your question.

Solution:

Order TECO will not control the operation user status. You have to use STATUS_CHANGE_EXTERN to update the user status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the sequence that you have defined, as if earlier status has not been set the next may not occur

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nop, the sequence is equal for all the statusses so 10 - 99

ps is it also possible to technicaly complete just 1 operation in a serviceorder. I wanted to test the user status if it was working properly when just teco one operation instead of teco the whole serviceorder .

Message was edited by:

A. de Smidt