Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM60 and webdynpro

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not a developer.

With SRM60 SP2 , webdynpro will be available.

I was wondering what will be the consequences on all the specific developments (including badi) done in SRM50 in case of upgrade to 6.0 ?

Will we have to trash all SRM50 developments and re-code again everything in SRM60 ?

Could somebody explain it ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Yuan,

I think the BADI developments will remain there. If you are using any code by refering to the SY-UCOMM then you may need to rewrite the logic..

Regards,

Mani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any other feedback ?

Kind regards,

Yann

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello yann,

one more thing..

If you did any template changes or screen changes related to any of the business objects then you may need to recode it or you should find some other alternatives and this due to the entire change in the architecture. So better we guys need to catch up the flow logic of ABAP webdynpro in SRM.

Best regards,

Mani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Do you mean that we will be able to control as we want the SRM6.0 screens especially to put the CUF exactly where we want ?

Kind regards,

Yann

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can change the views according to your requirements and this may result in changing the SAP standard code and for this you may request the access keys and also i think the standard functionality (adding custom fields) SAP might support.

Since ABAP Webdynpro is little flexible and if we understood the architecture amd the dataflow correctly then we can change the process flow and enhance the screens according to our custom requirements.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (0)