cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompletion log for payment cards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have sales document type called ORCC for credit card process which is assigned to Incompletion procedure 92 in which the Fields for Card Type ( FPLTC-CCINS) , Card Number ( FPLTC-CCNUM) and Expiry date ( FPLTC-DATBI ) are mentioned in the incompletion procedure.We are using status group :04.

So our expectation is when these fields are empty while creating a sales order of type ORCC, when we check incompletion log , it should list the above mentioned fields to be completed.

Please advise ASAP.

Useful answers would be rewarded with full points.

Thanks and regards,

Kishore Sadhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore;

I would like to know if u have already made these changes, first part of your query indicates that you have done this already. If so, I am not sure what the issue is here.

On the other hand if you are saying that you are planning to do these config settings, then it is a diff issue. I could not find the FPLTC table in the incompletion tble list in the first place. I am not sure if this is specific to my client though where in they could have removed a few tables.

The way we handle the CC related orders is that we made changes to the SO user exit where in we check the Risk Category of the Customer. If the Cust's RC is, say CC, then the system would expect a CC info. This is hard coded and we will not be able to proceed further.

Hope you find this info useful.

Regards,

Mani.