cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDRuntimeException: Failed to create delegate for component.

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create delegate for component com.sap.interactive.interactivecomp.InteractiveComp. (Hint: Is the corresponding DC deployed correctly? Does the DC contain the component?)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.ControllerHelper.createDelegate(ControllerHelper.java:110)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent.<init>(DelegatingComponent.java:38)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.init(ClientComponent.java:369)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:401)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.getApplicationHandle(AbstractClient.java:143)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.AbstractClient.prepareTasks(AbstractClient.java:216)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:647)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.parseRequest(ClientManager.java:144)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.core.ApplicationHandle.parseRequest(ApplicationHandle.java:79)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:62)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doGet(DispatcherServlet.java:43)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not solved.Closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to resolve this issue? How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the component in this project/DC depends on a component of another project/DC? Is the other project/DC deployed correctly? Try re-deploying all the projects/DCs involved.

Thanks,

Rajit Srinivas

sankar_narayana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey,

Actually i have created DC for this project only.It was new to create, i thought i was facing problems because i didnot kept the code in dyn_comp correctly.I was actually tracing where i have made a mistake.After creation of DC or with the creation of WebDynpro application some mistake may happen.