cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress bar in Table ivew

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is it possible to have a progress bar a table view?

After some test I have not got the result I need: I have set, in the expression field for that progress bar column, a numeric field (the numeric field belongs to the custom table I am reading), but the progress bars are completely full for each row of the output table (even though values are differents).

Thank you,

Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would try the following: Under the assumption of 3 values for the progress, use three different icons that you upload with the image manager. Depending on the numeric value, you display either one of them.

OK, it's not a smooth way, but depending on the number of icons, it might look smooth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

thank you for the solution you suggested me. Now I just have to "persuade" my users!

Jokes apart, I have also tried to import 5 GIF images, because 5 are the possible values of the numerical column, conditioning the visualization but during the rendering they were scaled (because of the height of the table row) and the bar images I have imported appeared invisibles and centered... not a big result!

At times the imagination can be helpful but not this case.

Thank you again.

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strange, I did that with alert icons (red, yellow, green) and that worked fine and did not get scaled.

Can you send or post a screenshot of this? (myfirstname.lastnameatsap.com)