cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Node reset/clear

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have generated the context node dynamically and need to reset the node conditionally. I have other nodes apart from dynamically created node in my context. All these nodes have data when I create my dynamic node. On certain condition, I regenerate this node and want the data in the other nodes to exist. Is there a way to clear the dynamic node only?

I tried the following without success:

wdContext.nodeDynamicNode().getContext().reset(false);

IWDNodeInfo node = wdContext.getContext().getRootNode().getNodeInfo().getChild("DynamicNode");

wdContext.nodeDynamicNode().bind(wdContext.nodeDynamicNode().createDynamicNodeElement());

The "DynamicNode" is declared at the design time to which the node elements are added at the runtime. I just want to clear the nodes added before I regenerate the new ones.

Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hemanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth

One way is to bind the data to a custom controller node programatically before the reset and then retrieve the data back from the custom controller.

Regards

Pran

0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

Thanks for the suggestion. Is there a more elegant way to just clear the node than restoring the data back?

Regards,

Hemanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi......

As far as I know......

U can not reset the 1 particular node... if u try whole dynamically created context will be deleted......

try invalidate() function.......

jaya

Answers (0)