Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status doct Sol man

sophie_michel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does someone know how to change the status concerning the documentation ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sophie_michel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks but I found it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

Can you share the info that you did for changing the status of the project documentation?

In my Sol Man project, I have to change the status of the documentation from "In Process" to "Released" as per note 823347.

Thank you.

Aravind Serikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

note 823347 does not state that you have to change the status when you use SOLAR_MIGRATION. After having implemented note 823347, SOLAR_MIGRATON will collect documents independant on their status.

Masschanges of document status values can be done via transaction SI80. But it has the drawback that the changes will not be recorded in the document history that is why this should only be used in exceptional cases.

Best regards

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen ,

Do you have a link to any resources detailing how to use SI80 to do the mass changes?

thanks,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason, I've finally figured out how this works:

- Go to SI80, press the context button, press enhancement and enter /KWCUST/ and the release level (it was 620 for me without having done anything about the release level when creating documents in SOLAR01). You may have a different enhancement also, but this was the default with standard configuration.

- Do a search with criteria that get you a list of documents (e.g. created by your user name.) This should give you an Info Object List from which you can make changes if the context was selected correctly. Otherwise, the change icons and menus will be grayed out.

- Then select several documents, press the change status button, and select the new status. Same goes for other attributes. I can't see a way to easily change the names of a list of documents, however. E.g. it would be nice to delete the "Copy of" from all documents. We created a script to to this instead.

Regards,

Marcel