cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Store in ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to add new screen to the existing Transaction 'WW20' how can i do that.

Pls help.

Regards

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

(1) Yes. If you change a standard service it is like changing any other standard SAP core object....there is a chance that SAP will overwrite your changes...say with a service pack or hot fix or similar.

(2) Yes. Read the help.sap.com documentation on ITS debugging. It is a major pain in the ass so I typically do it the "low brow" way....ie. place statements in the code to display values, messages, etc. 😃

Have fun with it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Christopher,

when i run the Online Store (WW20) Application from se80 and tried to see the View Source of one the Web page, It shows 'ww20/<b>SG</b>/sapmwwmj_2200.html' but Service contains the Theme as 99 so it should be 'ww20/<b>99</b>/sapmwwmj_2200.html.

Is Theme '<b>SG</b>' from Web Studio or from SE80.

Pls. can you help me in this.

Thanks

Ravi

Message was edited by:

RAVI RAJU

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding a screen will entail a good bit of development.

First, the backend code...

Starting at the backend, create a custom "Z" version of the program that the transaction code WW20 uses (can be found via t-code SE93).

Modify transaction/program to add new screen and incorporate it into your flow.

Follow with typical activation, testing, etc. of regular dynpro developement.

Create custom t-code, such as ZWW20, to call your custom program.

Now to ITS changes...

Create a custom service (copy whatever service called WW20 before) and make sure to set the ~transaction parameter to now call your custom t-code.

Change existing template names to match the name of your new custom program. For example, if your custom program is SAPMZWW20 and the standard program is SAPMWW20 and you have a template for screen 100, you would rename the template from SAPMWW20_100 to SAPMZWW20_100.

For your new screen, you will need to generate a template. Create a new template and tell the "wizard" which screen (your new one) to generate it for.

Follow with typical clean-up, testing, publishing, blah blah blah.

That should do it. Now you will need to publish out your ITS service and use it instead of the standard one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Christopher,

thanks for ur reply,

1.Is there any problem in changing standard transaction WW20 ( Pls advice)

2. How to place Break point in ITS.

Pls Help

Thanks

Ravi Raju