Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the first time iam creating role.I created a role zsales then then in menu i add the transaction codesin authorizations tab i clicked exportmode then save and generate-in user tab i gave the user name which we have to assigne the role .

how to see these all authorization objects what i have give in role.

any transaction code is there.

thanku

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar raju,

i wonder how could you miss the authorizations tab that is in between the Menu tab and Users tab. There would be auithorizations tab which contains all the authorizations assigned to the role. As mentioned in outher posts SU24 provides the objecsct assigned to a Tcode and if you add more than oner Tcode its always advisable to check the Single roiles's Authorization tab carefully.

Look at BC objects and check if any objectionable ones are provided like S_TABU_DIS, S_CTS_ADMi etc which needs to addeds with caution.

hope it helps.

Br

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you want to see authorization objects goto T code<b> SU24</b>

Type Tcode in transactioncode field and exeute.

it will help you

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use T codes <b>SU22\SU24</b>

IT will help you

kiran kumar.v

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar raju,

i wonder how could you miss the authorizations tab that is in between the Menu tab and Users tab. There would be auithorizations tab which contains all the authorizations assigned to the role. As mentioned in outher posts SU24 provides the objecsct assigned to a Tcode and if you add more than oner Tcode its always advisable to check the Single roiles's Authorization tab carefully.

Look at BC objects and check if any objectionable ones are provided like S_TABU_DIS, S_CTS_ADMi etc which needs to addeds with caution.

hope it helps.

Br

Sri

Award points for helpful answers