cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File - XI - MS Access JDBC Adpater

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a scenario where I send file in xml format to XI through a File adapter and received through JDBC Adapter. When I checked that status in SXMB_MONI, i gives me a checkered flag, but the data from xml file was not inserted to the MS Access table. My sample setup:

Transport Protocol: JDBC 2.0

Message Protocol: XML SQL Format

Adapter Engine: Integration Server

JDBC Driver: jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver

Connection: jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=
10.210.203.118\Temp\Sample\In\MyTest.mdb

I am connecting to a server.

What could be my possible error? what can you suggest so that my data in xml file will be save to the database?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. check the status of your jdbc communication channel

SXMB_IFR -> RWB -> component monitoring -> adapter engine -> adapters (or communication channels link - depends on your SP level)

2. check the status of your message in messagingsystem

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Message from RWB--> Comm Channel Monitoring:

Error during database connection to the database URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (.mdb)};DBQ=
10.210.203.118\Temp\Sample\In\MyTest.mdb' using the JDBC driver 'sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (
.mdb)};DBQ=
10.210.203.118\Temp\Sample\In\MyTest.mdb': SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] System resource exceeded.'

What do you think? Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be problem with the JdbcOdbcDriver you are using since JdbcOdbcDriver isn't multi-thread safe.

The better way is to download HXTT Access, a pure Java type 4 JDBC driver, from www.hxtt.net and deploy it using aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda and try with it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please mention semicolon at the end of the <b>jdbc:odbc:Driver={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=
10.210.203.118\Temp\Sample\In\MyTest.mdb</b> and try it once.

Even i have got the same error when I build the jdbc receiver and i am not sure is this help your problem or not ..any try it once and execute it and also verify once again your driver connection parameter.

Thanks,

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you deploy the JDBC driver? Did you put the driver class into aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda and did you change the provider.xml?

--Archana

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there's no need for jdbc driver if you use MS access

Regards,

michal