cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.sca files for NWDI on Nw2004s...Please help.. Its urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Am working on EP7 SP7 (NW2004s). I need to install & configure NWDI on it.

I found NWDI installation doc but its of NW04 & did not find any details for NW2004s.

Am little confused here coz the ./sca files to do not match betwn 04 & 04s....

Any you plz tell me wat are the <b>required .SCA files for NWDI on NW04s</b>....

Awaiting Reply.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

You can use the same installation guide. The settings have not changed.

The sca files required are

1. SAPBUILDT07P_2-10003479.SCA

2. DICMS07P_2-10003499.SCA

3. DICBS07_0-10003500.SCA

4. DIDTR07P_4-10003501.SCA

The names of the sca files tell you what they are required for.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

minor correction: You do not need to deploy SAPBUILDT in 04s. For deploying NWDI itself only the three DI*.SCAs are required.

In 04 you have a SAPBUILDT for download (>100MB) that you can deploy (or simply unzip) to get 4 SCAs that you can import into a track (SAPBUILDT,SAP-JEE,SAP_JTECH,BI-UDI).

In 04s the SAPBUILDT that you can download (~30MB) is already the one that can be imported into tracks, it does not contain any deployable archives. The other SCAs need to be downloaded separately.

Regards,

Marc

P.S.: yet another addition: Please also note that 04s offers more SCAs for JDI/NWDI development than 04.

E.g. if you develop portal application in 04 it was sufficient to have SAP_BUILDT. For 04s you also need EP_BUILDT in your track. So far I have not really seen some documentation that explains which SCAs you need for a specific development purpoes...

Message was edited by:

Marc Wirth

Answers (0)