cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow changes to the price and per field on Invoice creation in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to make "<b>Price</b>" and "<b>Unit</b>" filed's editable in Invoice creation under "<b>Price information</b>" tab in SUS.

For order confirmation I can make changes to the price or Unit but those fields are not editable in invoice creation..

If it is in SRm we have CUF badi to control the filed's in template but in SUS screens developed in BSP.

Can some one suggest me the solution.

Best Regards

Srikanth Akula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. I neeed to modify standard template by adding the logic

vuyolwethu_kopo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please advise as to how this was solved. I have a similar problem. Need help urgently.

The ABAP part is sorted, but the web side is not.

Kind Regards,

Vuyo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Have you tried to look at SPRO -> Supplier Self-Service -> User Interface settings -> Specify the table field controls...

There you will find the views and fields, something like:

TABLE COLUMN POSITION FIELDNAME TYPE

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 1 1 NUMBER_INT LINK

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 2 1 PRODUCT_TYPE DRP.DWN

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 3 1 ORDERED_PROD INPUT30

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 4 1 DESCRIPTION INPUT30

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 5 1 QUANTITY INPUT

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 6 1 UNIT DRP.DWN

INV.DETAIL.EDIT 7 1 VALUE TEXTVIEW

Maybe there you will find how to change the behavior of the screen you want to.

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I tried in SPRO.

When i make the price value as editable then it is also editable in PO and Confirmation.

One more problem is, when i change the price in Invoice from current value to higher value like from $3 to #4 then it is giving error . Saying that price mismatch . Which is always comparing against PO price.

Then i implemented the logic in Badi to update the PO with new price value before i save the Invoice.

Problem is that when i change the PO . within the execution Invoice is checking against the price of PO in buffer not in data base.

I could see in debug mode taht when i am updating the Po it is committing in data base but after that when program executes and try to save the invoice , which give same error of price is much higher then PO p[rice.

But when i coem back from starting to post the invoice with higher value then it is working properly.

So in real time we can't ask user to come back from starting to post the invoice.

regards

Sri