Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating Interent Service Request -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System My sap erp 2005 SP 6

I am trying to cretae an internet service request with ITS templates. The ISR automatically generated a service Znnn for the ISR. I published Znnn service on the internal server. I created an entry in SICF transaction

When i try to run the service i get the following error

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://aaaaaaaaa:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/zovt/ was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system HM1 : Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

The error occurred on the application server aaaaaa_HM1_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

SYSTEM-EXIT of program SAPLSMTR_NAVIGATION

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system HM1 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server nwd2erp1_HM1_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server nwd2erp1_HM1_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 002 -u: RJOGAM -l: E -s: HM1 -i: nwd2erp1_HM1_00 -w: 0 -d: 20070104 -t: 120042 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: ITS_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

I have seen that the "webgui" service if activated an i am able to run the webgui ser vice.

I have seen certain posts, but most of them said to publish my service ad also cehck whether the webgui service is activated, the answer for both of which in my case is yes.

Please advice

regards

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in SICF for your service, set the GUI link to Y and click settings and add parameter ~generatedynpro = 1.

Now test the service this should work.

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Have you published the service to INTERNAL server in SE80?

Regards,

Krishna