Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapExampleFilterRecordsByQualifier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an scenario equal to the "MapExampleFilterRecordsByQualifier"

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/0f/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm.

Source Structure:

Person 0...Un

Id 1.1

Name 1.1

TelephoneNumber 1.1

Target Structure:

Person 0...Un

Id 1.1

Name 1.1

TelephoneNumber 1.1

I just need to generate the element person in target structure according to a condition:

Id -

>

-

lesss----

> createIf -

> person

10----

>

The problem is when I use the test tool. I create many subtrees of the person element with the Id less than 10 but XI just generate the first one.

Can anybody help me....?

thanks a lot......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you have changed the context of the Id as explained in the example. it needs to be mapped to MapExampleFlatStructureMessage from Person

<i>/ns:MapExampleFlatStructureMessage/Person/Id is assigned to the context MapExampleFlatStructureMessage so that it can be read before the target field Person is created.</i>

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I already mapped it as it's explained on the example:

Id -

>

-

lesss----

> createIf -

> person

10----

>

and

Id -

> Id

but I just get the first element if Id is less than 10 in other case XI doesn't generate anything.

Regards

Yuvan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvan -

Please double check in your mapping that when you right-click on the Id field, it is using MapExampleFlatStructureMessage and not Person. This is what Vijaya was saying as well. You'll get 1 target result if this is not the case. Otherwise, your example, deviates from the delivered example in some way.

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

I just changed the context of the Id and it's working well....

Thanks a lot........

Regards

Yuvan.

Answers (0)