cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iView SAP Web DYnpro - Height

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a simple Web Dynpro Application with two views. The first view is a simple search form, and the second the result of the search.

Then i created a Portal iView, assigned the value AUTOMATIC to the Property iView Height and added the iView to a Page.

When launching the page, the search view is presented with the correct size (Automatic Height is well calculated), but when the search button is clicked (on search view), the result search view is presented with the same size of search view, however, the result search view is bigger than search view. Shouldn’t the search button event raise the calculation of the iView Height?

Please advice?

Thanks and regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me, if this is a problem in my configuration or a standard behaviour?

Very simple example:

Create a very simple WebDynpro Application, one Window with two views. The first view only has a button, when clicked jump to the second iview that has a table with a large result.

Create the iView in the portal with Height property equal to AUTOMATIC and assign the iVIew to a Page.

Preview the page, the first view is presented and the height of the iView is well calculated, but when you click the button, the second iView is presented, but the iView height doesn't change, showing a vertical scroll.

Should the portal framework reacalculate the iView size?

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I forgot to mention, sometiones, even for the first view, the iView Height is not well calculated, presenting in first request a vertical scroll.

Please advice?

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I solved by my own. URL Domain problems.

Please, never forget that the URL of the WebDynpro System should be in the same URL Domain of your Portal.

Regards,

John