Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check: R/3 and APO

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Query related to an Earlier Post ().

I would like to change the settings for ATP Check from APO system to R/3, I.E, the ATP Check for Business Rule should be triggered in R/3 and not in APO.

In the earlier post, inputs were provided for the following:

- Activation of ATP in external system: this is done in SPRO in the data transfer section.

- Another common point is cheking rule: In SPRO see that your business event(SO) is enabled for ATP check.

As per my information, the 'ATP Check' tick is possible at the level of Checking Group and Schedule Line Category in R/3

Could someone please provide inputs as to where in SPRO can we check the above 2 points mentioned?

regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly read 'busines rule' as business event or rather checking rule in R/3

Sorry for the mix up:)

regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

The following are the points where changes are required for ATP check in APO.

The presumption is that there already is a active CIF connection.

1) MRP type of the material has to be 'XO'

2) Define an integration model for ATP checks of those materials.

3) Define Checking Group. SPRO -> S&D -> Basic Functions -> Availability Check -> Availability check with ATP logic.(Here you define 02 - individual requirement)

4) Define Check Control: the path is same. (Note that the combination of 02 & A is added)

5) Define Requirement Class: the path is same. Here you put the availability check tick. Use 050 & check availability check & transfer of requirement for them.

6) Next you define procedure for the schedule lines.( hope this is what you were looking for.

7) Go to SPRO -> integration with other SAP components -> APO -> Basic settings for data transfer -> Change Transfer -> Change Transfer for master data -> Activate change pointers Generally and tick it.

You are now ready to for ATP of SOs from R/3 in APO.

All setteings required in APO for GATP is clearly mentioned in APO help docs.

Sure it will work for you.

All the best

Regards

Santanu Dawn

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu,

Thanks for your inputs. But I want the ATP Check to get triggered only in the R/3 System and not in the APO System. Currently, its happening in APO System.

You can assume that all the above settings that you mentioned are maintained in R/3. Also, Integration model for 'ATP customizing' and 'ATP Check' is currently on.

Is deactivating the above integration model enough to trigger a local R/3 ATP Check? can it result in any other problem?

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yoy are absolutely correct..

Just seactgivating the integration model of ATP tick ..the ATP will happen in R/3

Regards

Santanu Dawn