cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create web transaction in Integrated ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am using integrated ITS. I have created a module pool program with 2 screens .I have assigned easy web transaction to the module pool program. I have craeted ITS templated for the twoscreens and assigned them to a Internet service.

Now how do i access this transaction throuh web. to access the login page I am using the below link:

http://gsdcb085.in.frgj.com:8001/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbpstart/!

I have tried replacing the bbpstart with newly craeted service, but it did not work. the system is getting timed out.

please let me know incase of integrated ITS what needs to be done to access the easy web transactios

thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

In SICF, right-click on the service name. Then, click on "Test Service".

You will get login for the R/3 server.

You can use this URL to access the service again.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your reply.

I think I have missed something. I have created module pool and in SE80 i have created a internet service with HTML templates of the corresponding module pool screen. I don't about SICF . what is the procedure to create the service in SICF. Please give me the detail description.

Full marks guaranteed.

thanks

sankar

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In integrated ITS apart from creating the service and publishing to site INTERNAL, you also need to create the same as a service in transaction SICF and maintain the parameters.

check out this weblog

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-its-webgui-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

Regards

Raja