Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erro using SOAP Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one scenario like this:

Web Service (SOAP Sender Adapter) > XI > R/3 System CCS (RFC Receiver Adapter). When they are trying to start the process via browser (URL) they are getting a erro: 503 Service Unavailable; Application cannot be started; Details: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.ExceptionInfo: Error in starting application [sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter].

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Leo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leonardo,

The problem is that not all J2EE services can be started by the J2EE. Start the

Visual Administrator and select Server --> Services --> Deploy in the tree on the left. On the right-hand side, select the Runtime tab page. If you select the APPLICATION radio button, you see a tree in the right window with all applications. Check if they are running, otherwise choose Start. Usually the J2EE Engine starts all services automatically.

So check whether your application is running or not. If not running then please run it and check whether you have the same error?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish

I made everything that you told me:

Server --> Services --> Deploy in the tree on the left. On the right-hand side, select the Runtime tab page. If you select the APPLICATION radio button, you see a tree in the right window with all applications. Check if they are running, otherwise choose Start.

But when I tried to start the service com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter it doesn´t started and there is no log about it. Any clue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start with com.sap.aii* any service is not running select the service and StartApplication.

If you are not able to run the service Restart the J2EE Stack.

Tcode : SMICM to restart J2EE Stack..then try.

Regards,

Venu.