cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i finished designing my objects and i wanna test can anyone tell me how to test and how many testinmg types normally use in xi environment.thanks in advance

regards

krrish...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to the section testing /people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii .

Krishna I reccommend you to read it without fail!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please go through below links for more clarity.....in testing the Objects....I dont think there is Perticular types of testing in SAP-XI....

How to test ur mapping (in real life scenario)

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Error Handling FrameWork XI(Out-of the box)

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/22/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-1

Test Your XI Configuration with the New Test Tool

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/23/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-2

Thanks,

Arvind.Pujari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. One is End-to-End testing.

suppose if your scenario File-To-IDOC. Keep the file into source location check IDOC has been create at R/3 system end.

2. If you are not able to send the File from the Filesystem , using Compoenent Monitoring also you test your scenario. To create IDOC .

Go to RWB -> Component Monitoring -> Integration Engine -> Select Test Message tab enter the your scenario details and test the scenario.

3. check Complete message flow in SXMB_MONI

4. If your mapping is message mapping using Test tab itself you can test your mapping.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Kumar,

Start doing testing with Manual testing in the Message mapping and based on ur scenario u can do the integration testing by populating the data and checking the in-bound out-bound.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check "Testing the interfaces" section in the sravy's weblog..

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Sekhar