cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-IDI interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement in Inspection Data interface (QM-IDI). We need to exchange inspection lot details between SAP and non-SAP system, which is LIMS.

Inspection specifications in SAP-QM are to be transferred to the external system LIMS. And then LIMS will carryout the inspection and transfers the results back to SAP-QM. To this purpose, SAP has provided RFC function modules.

If anyone has mapped this requirement or come across, please share your inputs with me.

Thanks

Rajadurai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajadurai,

Please go through the link,helps some extend.

http://www.osisoft.com/Products/RLINK/SAP+QM.htm

regards,

Hareeshak

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In the WC in the basic data assign the QDR system.

Define QDR system in the following SPRO node

Quality ManagementàQuality InspectionàSubsystemsàProcess Quality Inspections Using QM-IDI InterfaceàDefine Subsystem Connection for QM-IDI Interface

Define QDR system, giver following

Name –

Rec type – name.

Tracking level – defect and termination message

In the node - Define Evaluation Method for QM-STI Interface, RFC destination has to be maintained…by basis guy. Don’t change any other setting..

You need to create a user called LIMS and this user name has to be given to LIMS group which they will configure.

MIC has to be replicated in LIMS systems which LIMS team will do in their system. That is all from QM side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need some help on SAP QM -- LIMS Interface. I have to pass the inspection lots to LIMS henceforth suggest me which is good RFC/Idoc (SAP QM) to LIMS (??).

Thanks

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

rajadurai,

I need your valuable suggestions in working with qm-idi. i couldn't get ur conatct, so plz get me bond_chaitu at yahoo dot com