cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a javabean Model to a web dynpro Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been following the tutorial "Using EJBs in Web Dynpro Applications" for creating a customized LOCAL webdynpro application, based in javabean Model. It was made by just exporting the JAR file from a java project, as it is explained in the tutorial. OK.

The problem comes when I want to duplicate the development but using a DC Web Dynpro Project. I have re-develop every step of the tutorial but using DC projects:

DC diccionary project, DC ejb project, DC enterprise application project & DC java project.

But now I DO NOT KNOW the steps for importing the development into a model for DC Web Dynpro.

Anyhelp will be very appreciated, thanks in advance-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ischia Ivan,

You can import the Javaven model by following the following steps:

In ur DC Right click on the model --> Create model --> Select the Import Java Bean model.

Regards,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jhansi,

Yes, you are right. I had already followed those steps. The error comes when I have to select between the JavaBean Source:

1. project (source folder) (checkbox)

2. public parts of used DC's (combobox)

I have been trying both, the second one by copying first the JAR called CommandBean.jar of my DC Java Project with dependencies to EJB project into the web dynpro "lib" folder, and then selecting the new entry CommandBean.jar from that combobox.

then i get de following error: "Invalid JAR - No JavaBeans available for import"

So I do not know how to use any of these two options for java source.

Thanks.

Former Member