cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help for creating Sales order relate to Sold-to party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all:

I have set up account group is sold-to party,group is "Z001" using this path (IMG->Logistics - General->Business Partner->Customer->Control->Define Account Groups and Field Selection for Customers),and set up "Define and Assign Customer Number Ranges".next step I use the t-code "VOPA" set up the procedure assignment to assign "AG" as a procedure to "Z001",and then under the path(IMG->Sale and distribution->Basic Functions->Partner Determination) to "Set Up Partner Determination",choose Set Up Partner Determination for Customer Master and select "Account Groups-Functions Assignment" for the sake of assigning "Partn.Funct=SP" to "Z001",then save it.

Now I use t-code "XD01" to create a customer (eg.20001006) with Z001and define the customer as a sold-to party at tab of Partner Function in Sales Area and save it successfully!

But when i create a sale order and ienter 20001006 input the option of sold-to party,the system popup a error message" <b>No customer master record exists for sold-to party 20001006"</b> .So i can't continue the next step !

What can i deal with the problem?THKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't forget to execute the action,my own account group has been assigned to Partner function which defined is sold-to party!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Yuan , did you find the answer for this, I am fighting with the same error, awaiting help!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction "VOPA".

Move inside the partner functions tab and in the blue menu bar at the top click on environment and under this goto ":acc grp assignment".

Assign your paertner functions to account grp.

You seem to have missed this settings.

Reward ponts if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,it's failure!The default account"0001" has lost in my current system.I think every step is correct and execute the process successfully!I can' t help going crazy for it!I try to configure its what's all i can!But the results still is incorrect and can't create sales order!

Help me !

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the transaction, 'OVT0', check the following

1. PartnDet.Proc. set as 'AG'?

2. The field status for general/Company code/sales data is set properly.

3. Partner usage in the field status for sales data is defined properly

4. Pricing procedure field for sales is set.

5. The customer master data in xd02 is correctly maintained for the partners and the pricing procedure.

Regards,

Gaurav

Reward Points if solution is useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VOPA in sales document header check whether the partner procedure is correct as this is where it is trying to pick the value from Customer master or some other table. check the entry there.

Hope this helps

Cheers