cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have recently completed a Implementation project. Now I am getting a project of developing and testing XI for new realeases of XI in SAP Labs. How would this project help me hone my XI skills? Should I rather stick to development projects or Testing projects will also be worthwhile.

Regards,

Ashish

Message was edited by:

Ashish Goyal

Message was edited by:

Ashish Goyal

Message was edited by:

Ashish Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ashish,

This is more of a question that is a debate of whther being in a Development Project Vs Maintenance Project Vs Pure Testing projects!

It all boils down to the specifics and the work done on each of these projects.

One of my friends in testing always claims "He can see the End Product as the End user sees it", while people in development claim " Testing is monotonous, it is the same kind of work. Development is more fun" . its alll about perspectives and what you feel good doing at!

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But is it easy to move from Testing back to devlopment and implementaion?

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

since you already have development experience, i dont think its difficult to comeback to development project. Just work for some time in testing project and go back to development.

--Archana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashish,

My suggestion is to go for that testing project. No matter how many development projects you do, you always be doing same thing in development. Testing project would give you a ddifferent perspective of XI which would more hone your skills.

--Archana