cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors While Deployement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have one WD project where I have multiple Applications and corresponding WD Components. It was working fine. But after some modification now I am unable to deploy any of the applications. I am pasting the exception below which I get while deploying any of the application. I have only created some components but not sure for what this error is coming. I tried removing the application thru Visual Admin also, but it didnt help. Please suggest.

The Exception...

==============================================

Result

=> deployed with warning : file:/C:/DOCUME1/I029090/LOCALS1/Temp/temp64442InternalTraining.ear

Finished with warnings: development component 'InternalTraining'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2005.02.21.11.30.36':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application local/InternalTraining and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 9189950:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID=' STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID=' STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key STATUS_MISSING

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1361)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:370)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:318)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:299)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:110)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:212)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4601)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4508)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4481)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:291)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:119)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:37)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.UnorderedChannel$MessageRunner.run(UnorderedChannel.java:71)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:94)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:162)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.engine.services.deploy.DeployResourceBundle', ID=' STATUS_MISSING', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key STATUS_MISSING

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproFrame.resolveDependantComponent(WebDynproFrame.java:578)

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.startInternal(WebDynproContainer.java:662)

at com.sap.engine.services.webdynpro.WebDynproContainer.prepareStart(WebDynproContainer.java:1358)

... 19 more

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Thanks & Regards,

Shubhadip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubhadip

I have seen this error before, It seems to be happen when your dependant components of the component you are trying to deploy have gone corrupt. One way to correct this to undeploy all components and deploy everything again in the right sequence of dependency

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

thanks for the Information, I had one unused Web Dynpro reference to one EJB application project. That project wasnt deployed in the WAS. I have removed the reference now and everything is working fine.

Thanks a lot.. 10 pointer )

Shubhadip

Answers (0)