cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 - Approver Names Not Displaying in Approval Preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has anyone experienced the following problem in the approval preview applet?

We’re using the WS14000133 shopping cart approval workflow. The approval preview stopped working once we moved it to production January 1. The approval preview in production doesn’t display the names besides the approval steps. It displays the correct number of nodes/steps but not the name beside each node/step.

If the cart is ordered, the approval requests are delivered to the correct approvers. The BADI is returns the required information for each step as well.

We did not experience this problem in our non production systems.

Thanks,

Jerry Martinek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see note 525577.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

The note you're suggesting is valid BBP CRM 3.0 and addresses a different problem from the one I'm trying to solve.

Thank you for your reply.

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry,

Did you find any solution to this issue? We are facing the same problem in our production system. Please let me know.

Regards,

Maria.

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jerry,

Can you please check whether they have maintained the fullname in the SU01 settings and also make sure that the right value is being populated in the ls_approval_agent-name with the fullname(either with last/first name) of the user in the badi.

Hope this may solve your issue.

Best Regards,

~Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mani,

The SU01 record is setup correctly in that the First and Last names contain valid information. The output from the BADI is correctly filled in meaning that the agent_name is set.

When I debug the BADI in our prod system, it contains all of the required information.

Thanks,

Jerry