cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to make a graphic in SAPScript behave like a watermark?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to put a watermark in our Dunning letters that go out to vendors that says that this is a reminder notice; don't refill the purchase order. I want it to lie behind the text of the MAIN window in the purchase order layout set. When I try this via the BITMAP command, however, the graphic covers up any textual data behind it. Since I'm using a BMP (TIFF's would do this too,) transparency is not, I believe, an option. Is there any way to force a page window into the background?

Thanks,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

We do this at my company, what we do is save the image using the gray scale and make it light. When printed, the text in the form comes thru the watermark and is quite clear. In print preview, this is not the case, and the image does cover the text below, but this is ok for us in "Print Preview".

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rich ,

By making text in gray scale we can make watermark in SAP Scripts.But I am facing a problem,I can display watermark but when it is overlapping with the line items, the lines are not able to print but data is displaying.

In simple way when the graphic image overlaps with the lines ,the lines are not able print out.

Is there any solution in SAP Scripts the lines can display over the watermark.

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhanraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure with Scripts. In Smart forms we have an option. On the Page Attributes, you have a tab for Background Picture. You can use this.

- Guru