cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a functional spec for a smart form bidding invitation. I am new to needing to provide table names in the functional spec. I see the tables in BBP_PD as well as in the smartforms transactions. The example that was provided to me to use seems to be different than what I am finding. Example I was given BBP_PDHSB as the closing date of the bid; however I find it to be QUOT_DEAD. Which is correct? If the example is correct...where to I find this information? The individual that gave me the example is gone for the week and I need to have this finished before the end of week. Please help. We are implementing SRM 5.0.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, QUOT_DEAD is a field of table BBP_PDHSB, in table BBP_PDHSB you will find some header informations that cannot be shared with other SRM documents, other informations are in the usual SRM tables, CRMD_ORDERADM_H and so on..... im not sure why you are confused .

Regards, Luciano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello...thanks for the quick answer...I am confused as I never had to look up tables before. Do you mind telling me which one I am to use? Where do I find

CRMD_ORDERADM_H? Is there a transaction?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transaction SE16.

Use tables provided before...

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (0)