cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wsdl creation in development and moving to Prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have imported sales order scenario from Production(name space), added 2 new fields to it in Dev, mapped to BAPI. as i didn't imported the bapi from Prod, i used the bapi from existing scenario in Dev to map the 2 new fields, then i have created WSDL file in Dev, changed that WSDL file according to Production name spaces and communication channels then i gave this file to 3rd party, they are using this file to post the xml file to present production environment. we have no testing environment in Dev, before posting the 3rd party file i have to move this name space(with 2 new fileds) to Prod. we want to give the Wrong RFC connection for time being in Production to check whether the third party is able to post the file up to XI, after that we will open the RFC connection, move SAP changes(2new fields in BAPI) reimport the BAPI in Prd. this is our plan... I'm confused about transports rfc connection and WSDL file, please give me some suggestions.is this the right thing to do when Dev and Prod are not Sync(no QA and testing environment).

regards,

Gayatri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

While transporting, de-activate the Sender and Receiver Adapters of the PRD Scenario.

After transporting BAPI into PRD, Refresh the cache , refersh the CPACache Refresh

Hope it works..

Rgds,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much Krishna, do i need to reimport the BAPI in PROD after transport from Dev to Prod. the Bapi is in another scenario. bapi is not in the existing scenario in Prod. i mean there is no import option in existing scenario(running scenario)

regards,

Gayatri.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to re-import the BAPI into the PRD XI.

Otherwise, it will not get reflected.

Before doing so, after transporting, just check does the bapi has got reflected in the XI-Integration Repository.

Also do the all cache refresh as i told earlier before run the scenario.

Thanks,

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just inactivate the adapters on both file and RFC side than the giving the wrong RFC connection. Dont forget to refresh the cache after import. We have had some problems before because of that.

--Archana