cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro & J2EE Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have WebDynpro with J2EE application scenario. J2EE application is the back-end for the project. To get the data from the back end J2EE application, we need to connect to the J2EE application then we are keeping that connection for that project. Similarly we have 4 projects to get the data from the same J2EE application. When ever user accessing that project/application we are logging into the J2EE application and making a connection & retrieving the data. This same process is happening in all projects.

My problem is that log into the J2EE application is taking longer time.

My idea is, I would like to use the same connection in all projects. Once I login to the J2EE application, keep that connection somewhere like session & access it in all projects. Can anyone help me to find out a way to log into J2EE application once & use it for all?

I would appreciate & reward points for your help.

Thanks,

Satya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satya,

what type of Session Beans(Stateful or stateless) you are using in ur J@ee Project.

what do u mean making a connection to J2ee project .is it getting a reference to

Sessiob Bean interfce?????

if you are using stateful session beans maintaining session bean reference at gloabl level is not good practice.

With Regards

Balaram naidu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The statefull session bean (SFSB) is the only option here.

However, it's questionable what size has SFSB handler in serialized form -- it's necessary to share same SFSB between several WD applications as start-up plug parameter.

VS