Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create IS in IR with BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

please refer this URL before you start "

I hope u remember you have guided me to do the scenario Webservice1 (EP)—

RFC-WebService2 (Client)— all synchronous. I am successfull in designing the scenario and working fine now.

But I am facing problem in creating Integration scenario (IS) in IR. As my project required defining IS in IR and than Transfer IS in ID.

Could you please help me out in this ……… How do i design IS in IR ...

waiting for ur reply...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to this blog by Venkat to help you design the IS.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2006/02/17/companion-guide-to-integration-scenario

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for quick response...

as i am using BPM and have 9 abstract interface..i am confused how to design ...

i know for simple scenarios to design IS but how to design IS when you have BPM

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create an application component when designing the IS, you will have an option to choose your integration process, choose your IP here, this would be a representation of the IP object.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The slimline are your

1. Business system

2. Integration Process

3. Business service.

So If you have a sender, receiver and BPM, then you will have three slimlines with

Sender, BPM, Receiver. In these you have to create your Action and then attach them to the Interface.

It's really easy if you go through the help link provided above

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijaya,

slimline for my scenario are

1.Business System1

2.Integration Process

3.Business System2

4.BusinessSystem3

flow is like this...

1.Business System1 sends synchronous request to Integration Process

2.Integration Process sends synchronous request Business System2

3.Integration Process sends synchronous request Business System2

i am using Sync/Async brige pattern here. if you want i can send you the Integration Process picture so that u can have clearly understand. Can you send me your maid id please.....

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azias,

The sync-async bridge usage and the other details of the BPM design will not be reflected in the integration scenario.

This is what you need to do to create an IS for the steps you have mentioned.

- The first slimline would represent the sender business system.

- The second one would be a representation of the Integration process, as mentioned in the earlier post you need to choose the Integration process when you create this slimline, i.e when you create an application component.

- The third and the fourth slimlines would be for the receiver business systems.

Once you have this in place, create action objects to be used in each of these slimlines. In these Action objects specify the right inbound and outbound interfaces. While creating the action item for the Integration process, it is the abstract synchronous interfaces that will have to be mentioned.

Once this is done create the connections between the slimlines.

- From slimline1(sender business system) to slimline2(Integration process) , you will have one connection, where you have to give the sender communication channel and the appropriate interfaces have to be chosen.

- From slimline2(IP) to slimline3(receiver business system1), you will have a connection, where you need to give the receiver communication channel details and so on.

- From slimline2(IP) to slimline4(receiver business system2), you will have another connection, where you need to give the corresponding receiver communication channel details.

Also have you created communication channel templates? If not, create it and use them.

Hope this information is sufficient to help you design the Integration Scenario.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for your kind response...

please refer this URL "

i have designed the IS as per your said me to do.still i am facing problems

"Component View IS_SubmitRequisition/Role . : All interfaces of the integration process interface must be assigned to connections"

"Only connections with interfaces that belong to the integration process interface are permitted"

these are my abstract Interfaces used in BPM.

1. 3 Synchronous MI

2. 6 Asynchronous MI.

i think i am not using all the abstract interfaces ....if you want i can send you the IP to you.....

Message was edited by:

azias shaik

former_member91687
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azias,

Check the interfaces you have assigned in the Action objects which you have created corresponding to the Business systems and the Integration process.

You do not need to use the abstract Async interfaces, you would require only the abstract sync interfaces in your case.

If you are still facing problems send the screen shots of the IS and the Action objects to my mail id(you can get it from my business card).

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra,

our SAP system is down for some time..i will send you the screen shot as soon as it is up....

please bare with me for some time...

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi chandra & vijaya,

thanks for your answers... i have solved the problem and it is working fine.

you guys are awarded points....thanks..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azias,

Can you please breif in short how did you solved the problem, I am getting the following the error when I download the IS with BPM in ID and use check configurability for consistency. Here is the following error below.

"Only connections with interfaces that belong to the integration process interface are permitted".

Thanks

Sumanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check on guidelines for developing Integration scenario:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/b4/5179348f9a3845b2d0d17d9419e5fd/content.htm

Regards

Vijaya