cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPCO IDoc not being generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using Extended Classic and appear to have a problem with the BBPCO IDOC.

I've completed all the required config steps (including process codes etc) and am happy that it's correct.

If I create a cart with a local product category, the Idoc is generated successfully.

If, however, I create a cart with a replicated material group, the Idoc is not generated.

The display only PO is successfully transferred to the backend but there are no commitments.

Has anyone got any ideas as to the reasons that could be behind this ?

Regards

Keith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keith,

Are you saying that the duplicated PO does not generate any commitment in the backend ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yann

That's correct.

Keith

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the ECS scenario, thee duplicated PO generates directly the commitment : everything is handled by the backend.(no idoc)

If you create directly a R/3 PO (with same data as created from SRM) , is commitment created ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just tried as suggested and no commitments are being created for R/3 POs either.

As this is the case I think it's time to have a word with the Finance Team.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the controlling team

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the one.

Would you happen to know where abouts in customising I should be looking ? That way I can make note for the future.

Keith

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Always good to know how to solve an issue ))

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

After further investigation I discovered that the cost centres maintained within controlling all had the 'commitment lock' flag activated.

On removing this flag everything worked fine.

Keith

Answers (0)