cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice without GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using SRM 5.5, ECS and I have a question on invoice creation.

I want to create invoices for the PO's before the GR is done, but the system is not letting me do that, I have checked th PO and the GR-Bsd Inv field is set, I think it is validating me to create invoice before GR, how can I fix this.

I also checked the vendor record and the GR-BSd-Inv flag is not set.

I think SRM functionality (PO create) is setting this value, is there any way to control this so that I can create invoice before GR?

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same requirement in my earlier project. After trying to reset the flags using doc change badi unsuccessfully, we followed another method. Reset the flag after the PO(only for certian POs) was created. This was done in the WF. A z-version of check function module was taken and code to reset the flag for certian type of POs was included at the begining of the FM and this z version was substituted with the standard. Every time a PO is created this WF check FM will be executed, which will reset the GR-Based-IV verification flag.

Note: the approval WF must be turned on. If you are not using approval WFs for PO, then turn it on and change the start conditions such that the WF will never be started.

Thanks,

JR

Reward points if this is usefull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Thanks for your input, I have a couple of questions though,

1) where should the reset of GR-BSd Inv flga be done (R/3 right?)

2) we are not using wf for PO's, so should we need to turn on wf for PO's?

Please reply.

Thanks,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should be done in SRM and if you don't have the requirement to use the PO workflow, turn on the PO WF and set the start conditions in such a way so that PO approval workflow is not triggered.

-JR

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is resolved with OSS note 1010791.

Thanks everyone for your input.