cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while creating a project from DTR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i am creating a dc locally from DTR,

It is giving an error message as follows;-

generic VFS error

com.sap.tc.devconf.SyncException: Unable to sync file or folder.: Sync request not

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DTRClientErrorMapper.toSyncException(DTRClientErrorMapper.java:73)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.VFSHandler.syncLocalPath(VFSHandler.java:359)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncSources(DCProxy.java:579)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncAsSources(DCProxy.java:461)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentConfiguration.syncAsSources(DevelopmentConfiguration.java:4895) at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentComponentNode.syncAsSources(DevelopmentComponentNode.java:903) at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.syncSelectedDCs(DcCreateProjectAction.java:441) at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.execute(DcCreateProjectAction.java:235) at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:71) at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1595)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:85)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101) Caused by: com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.VfsException: Sync request not

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.SyncRemoveFeatureMget.syncMountedFolder(SyncRemoveFeatureMget.java:213)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.SyncRemoveFeature.sync(SyncRemoveFeature.java:530)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.VfsFolder.sync(VfsFolder.java:1290)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.VFSHandler.syncLocalPath(VFSHandler.java:349)

... 10 more

Caused by:

[VFS version: 6.40 630_VAL_REL 0010 (2005-05-08 21:54:38 CEST)] com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.VfsException: Sync request not

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.SyncRemoveFeatureMget.syncMountedFolder(SyncRemoveFeatureMget.java:213)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.SyncRemoveFeature.sync(SyncRemoveFeature.java:530)

at com.tssap.dtr.client.lib.vfs.impl.VfsFolder.sync(VfsFolder.java:1290)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.VFSHandler.syncLocalPath(VFSHandler.java:349)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncSources(DCProxy.java:579)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.syncAsSources(DCProxy.java:461)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentConfiguration.syncAsSources(DevelopmentConfiguration.java:4895)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DevelopmentComponentNode.syncAsSources(DevelopmentComponentNode.java:903)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.syncSelectedDCs(DcCreateProjectAction.java:441)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.DcCreateProjectAction$1.execute(DcCreateProjectAction.java:235)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:71)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:1595)

at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:85)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

what will be the reason. how to get rid of this?

helpful answer will be rewarded.Its urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the following:

1. Give the fully qualified domain name of the DTR server host in NWDS Preferences->Development Configuration.

2. Check if your WAS and JDI are on a higher SP level. If yes then use the corresponding NWDS.

Regards,

Satyajit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to solve the issue?. I am facing the same issue. Please explain me the steps if issue is resolved.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shefali,

Check whether you have the proper permissions(write) on the local folder where DTR tries to sync the DC.

~cheers

avadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i have.

i can create other dc's from same track.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shefali,

Were you able to resolve this?

I am getting the same error while creating a project. It will be helpful if you can share the solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Poorna