cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL-Check for default acct assigt category and values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using the FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL (by copying it into Z) for creating shopping cart from excel sheet.

There is an issue we are facing which is- unless the account assignment category is maintained as default ('default' flag checked in ppoma_bbp), system is not allowing us to create the shopping cart. For example- if we use K as the account assignment category, we need to maintain this as default acct assignment category in the users attributes in ppoma_bbp.

Also I need to maintain some value in the attribute CNT (for cost center). System does not check for the value, its simply checking whether a value is maintained or not.

Is there any way to remove these checks? I am able to see that this is checked in the FM BBP_ACC_DEFAULT which is called inside BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL.

But I dont know how this standard FM can be changed or how to remove this check for defaults.

Has anyone used this in the past and faced such an issue?

Regards,

Srivatsan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srivatsan

we have same requirement to create shopping cart using a excel sheet.

I am using BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. its successful if we add 1 item to shopping cart using excel file.

but if my excel sheet contains 2 records, its inserting only 1st record & generating shopping cat number.

plz help on this.

thanks & regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivatsan,

Have you tried to use the BBP_PD_SC_CREATE FM instead of the external one?

There you can assing the account values, i'm not so confident but maybe it will work as you are wondering...

Check these threads:

Regards,

Gerardo.

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

@ Gerardo : The function module which you have referred "BBP_PD_SC_CREATE" is already used in the function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL to create the shopping carts.

@ Srivatsan : Here is the workaround for your problem.

1. Goto SM30.

2. Enter the maintainence view BBPV_PDMSG.

3. provide the necessary details of the message class, number,business objecttype etc.

4. Save the data and goto the maintainence view BBPV_PDMSG_CUS and override the message type from ERROR to WARNING for message that you have maintained in the step 3.

This is just a workaround for your problem and you must need to figure out other implications that may cause by these settings.

Regards,

Mani