cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubts on SAP@WEB studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

we are using integrated ITS. I am using SAP2@web studio for developing templates. I am trying to create a site in this it is asking for host and instance details. I am not quite sure where can i get these data from the R/3 system. I have checked in SE80 > utilities> ITS--> test services. I got the below information.

HTTP : gbdci550.in.cox.com:8011

standard path : /sap/bc/gui/sap/its/

Please let me know what needs to be kept in the host and instance details..

thanks in advance

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj and Michael,

Thank you very much for your replies.

We are having an external ITS also. In that case what do I put in the host and instance details of the SAP@webstudio in the site definition.

In the path SE80 > utilities> ITS--> test services., in external ITS i find the below details..

server : esealnt868-869

path : /scripts/wgate/

the url we use for EBP is as mentioned below

http://sapebp.al.sw.setintifv.se/scripts/wgate/bbpstart/!?~language=en

Please let me know what should i use in host and instance details. Also let me know if you need any further information from my side.

thanks

sankar

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP@web studio is for use with standalone ITS - i dont think you can use it to create ITS applications in integrated ITS scenario

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja is absolutely right.

SAP@WEB Studio was intended for those web developers who have to create/access and preview their templates outside a SAP system <b>or </b>who are on a Basis release which does not support all "Internet Services" functionality in SE80.

You need to do <u>all </u>your template work in SE80, Sankar.

Kind regards,

Michael Koch