cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPYING CONTROL FOR DELIVERY TO BILLING SD DOCUMENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Can you pls tell If we have to maintain copy control for Item categories which are not relavent for billing.

If no then in a delivery if we have two items in which one is relavent for billing and the other is not relavent for billing what are the settings required to make in this case.

When i am trying to invoice a delivery similar to the case above I am getting an error log

The Item Category (Which is not relavent For billing cannot be inoiced this billing type )

And if I maintain copy control rules for it I get the error this Item category is not relavent for billing.

So what is the solution in this type of case. In the above case I am using the Standard Item category TAL (Returnable packaging Item) for the item for which i do not want any invoice documents to be created. and i am using this for Packaging Materials.

thanks and regards,

ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Roberto.

Did you finally get a tip or solution, so the system do not show this error message?

I have a lot of batch-partition items in the delivery that are not relevant for billing.

Regards, Damiá

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as explained in your previous thread, do not mind of the error log: it is the standard system response to this situation.

Regards

Roberto Mazzali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks very much for the reply, but is there a way out so that the system does not give the error log.

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Once again thanks.

deepak