Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please solve the error while doing Xpath BPM from blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the url of blog i am following and the message mapping i am doing is

exception raised during testconfiguration in Integration Directory

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_RD_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">R E C E I V E R - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">Start with given receiver - BS_RDreceiver </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">Check conditions for rule line no. 1 </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">...create rule engine </Trace> <Trace level="3" type="T">...call rule engine for Condition %CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE.MSG_GET(MSG=&amp;_MSG&amp;;NSP=&amp;_NSM&amp;;XPATH=&quot;/p1:MT_RDtestoUTPUT/DT_FLAG/SET&quot;)% CE 1 </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">......extracting (new) for Extractor: XP /p1:MT_RDtestoUTPUT/DT_FLAG/SET </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">......extracting values found: 0 </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">......extracting values found: 0 </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">...<b>invalid Receiver: - BS_RDtestsender</b> </Trace> <Trace level="2" type="T">Check conditions for rule line no. 2 </Trace>

Can u please suggest the changes

Regards,

Pushparaju.B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pushparaju,

obvisiosly not a mapping but the Receiver Determination is the problem. Your X-Path expression gives the result: " - BS_RDtestsender ", what is may be not a business system. Test your X-Path local, it has to give the name of the business system case sensitive.

Regards,

Udo

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chevck if the reciever BS_RDtestsender is present in the cache..sxi_cache.

and test ur configuration using https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1924. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which blog are you following?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the blog i am following to do xpath...

sorry i forgot to send the url in previous thread...

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

I have created the Bussiness service BS_RDtestsender and BS_RDreceiver...

Regards,

Pushparaju.B.