cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis , Settlement and Revenue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I really appreciate if you can help me in resolving the below issue.

We are using results analysis and settlement processes in our project

We want to recognize the revenue before billing.

Is there any way I can post actual revene to financial accounting before doing

billing through Settlement.

I would be greatul to you guys if some one can help me at the earliest .

Thanks,

Viswas Anantharangachar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that’s achievable. Rev Rec can run on just billing plan not on the actual invoice or billing. Please take help from FI/CO & SD guy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member289377
Discoverer
0 Kudos

RA uses many methods to determine POC based on act costs vs.planned costs/act rev vs plan rev/etc. It sounds like you want to look at cost based RA or look at using manual method if the revenue posting is not based on act costs as compared to plan costs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ketan,

Thanks for your Suggestion. My client wants to see the actual revenue(accrued Revenue) posted to the Financial Accounting if the billing is not done.I would be greatful to you if you can help me in this regards.

Thanks,

Viswas Anantharangachar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know how you drive the revenue recognition, but, in result analysis you can define a "cost based POC methode" (or quantity based) with which the revenu is determine by the result analysis calculation and the difference with actual invoice can then be posted in financial (custo OKG8) as:

Revenu in excess of billing (POCI)

or Revenu Surplus (POCS)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my understanding this is the requirement of Revenue recognition functionality implementation. This is more SD than PS function. Please use T-Code ‘VF44’ , or ‘VF47’.

Please remember that the RR functionality was not enough stable in the ver 4.7 so you must have ECC5 in place.

Enjoy SAP….

Don’t forget to give points if its useful ans.

Namskar,

Ketan Dave