cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing SHRWEB (crm/isa/web/b2c application using NWDI 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SAP DC Concept.

We use NWDI 2004s SP9, NWDS and have local J2EE Engine installed.

So far we can connect to NWDI from NWDS and can see the sap.com_SAP-SHRWEB_1 DC and many subfolders start with crm/isa/web/ (crm/isa/web/b2c, crm/isa/web/b2b for e.g) in the Inactive view.

Can you please help me with the detail steps after this in order to do some customization and generate either war/ear project to test locally?

Should I create each projects from sap.com_SAP-SHRWEB_1->crm/isa/web/b2c or create new DC from sap.com_SAP-SHRWEB_1?

Thank in advance for all your help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After connecting to NWDI you should in the inactive tab, be able to see at least softwarecomponents:

SAP-SHRWEB and

SAP-SHRAPP

Then do the following:

1) create projects of the DCs you want to change in SHRWEB component, and of corresponding deployable component of SHRAPP

(for instance crm/isa/web/b2b in SHRWEB and crm/b2b in SHRAPP)

2) change/add files in DCs of SHRWEB (for instance change a jsp in crm/isa/web/b2b)

3) build and deploy DC of SHRAPP on local J2EE (right mouse click on DCs in local DCs view).

Any java changes should be done in crm/home/shr/ext

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurjen for the information. It is very helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the last version (E-Commerce 4.0) the changes was made using the buildtool. Using this tool, we could create a new b2b application (ex: my_b2b) and then all changes are made there.

If we change the b2b as you explain, I'm changing the standard b2b application? How I can create a new b2b application with this new tool version (If I want to use the same method that have used at the previous b2b version)?

Thanks for advance,

Ricardo Soares