cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error for calling an outbound proxy from an inbound proxy.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wanted to ask if we can call an o/b proxy from an i/b proxy.

I have written the code for both and tried calling the ob proxy in the execute_asynchronous of the inbound proxy. but it gives me an error saying "DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS"

"APPLICATIONCALL.DYNAMIC_CALL_FAILURE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Text language="EN">Unable to execute the dynamic application call (kernel error ID DBIF_RSQL_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS, class ZCL7_CL_MIIA_MAT_77, method EXECUTE_ASYNCHRONOUS)</SAP:Text>

</SAP:ErrorHeader>"

i guess its not allowing the program to call an execute asynch of outbound inside the execute asynch of inbound.

i wanted to know if anyone has tried such a scenario b4 and if at all its possible...!!!

please could someone help me on this error~

Thanks!

Gautami.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautami,

it is no problem, to call an outbound proxy from an inbound. Assumedly there is a runtime error at the inbound, may be you changed the interfaces without regenerating the proxys? Check ST22 4 dumps!

Regards,

Udo

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it should be possible .Have u done the configurations for the client proxy as mentioned in this blog /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy and check this /people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/07/28/xi-debug-your-inbound-abap-proxy-implementation for debuugging your inbound proxy as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravya,

The debugging shown in the link is for version 6.4, howevr i have debugged by unregistering the queue but it gives the same error.

Also the inbound and oubound run seperately are running just fine!.. the problem is only when i call the asynch of o/b thru the asynch of inbound.

my unclaimed guess is that in the R/3 version frm where the outboubnd gets triggered, is of version 6.20 and i think maybe that this method might not be supported in the smae.. i cant put my thumb rule on it.. but this seems the only possiblity since both work well independantly..!

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautami,

When you scroll down in the blog, you find the debugging instruction for 6.20.

Maybe you could post the part of the code where you call the proxy?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Yes..! i learnt the 6.2 proxy debugging from your blog itself :).. its helped a lot~ .

my code goes as follows:

ldata_xi = INPUT-MT_MATERIAL_DET-MATERIAL_DET.

LOOP AT ldata_xi INTO WA_ldata_xi.

MOVE WA_ldata_xi-MATNR TO WA_ZMAT-MATNR.

MOVE WA_ldata_xi-MTART TO WA_ZMAT-MTART.

MOVE WA_ldata_xi-MBRSH TO WA_ZMAT-MBRSH.

MOVE WA_ldata_xi-MATKL TO WA_ZMAT-MATKL.

APPEND WA_ZMAT TO IT_ZMAT.

ENDLOOP.

INSERT ZMAT FROM TABLE IT_ZMAT.

commit work<i>.<<--till here it works properly>></i>

<i>*<<-- from here this code works wel in an independant report. but gives the mentioned error when pasted in ib proxy code-->></i>

DATA prxy TYPE REF TO ZCL3_CO_MIOA_MAT_PROXY_OUT_33.

CREATE OBJECT prxy.

DATA:it type ZCL3_MT_MAT_PROXY_OUT."with header line.

TRY.

it-MT_MAT_PROXY_OUT-MATNR = 'WIpro556'.

it-MT_MAT_PROXY_OUT-MTART = 'FERT'.

it-MT_MAT_PROXY_OUT-MBRSH = 'M'.

it-MT_MAT_PROXY_OUT-MATKL = '04'.

CALL METHOD prxy->execute_asynchronous

EXPORTING

output = it.

commit work.

check sy-subrc = 0.

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

DATA fault TYPE REF TO cx_ai_system_fault .

CREATE OBJECT fault.

WRITE 😕 fault->errortext.

ENDTRY.

*submit z_proxy_out.

endmethod.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gautami,

In 6.20 the call of the proxy is different:

CALL METHOD ZCL3_CO_MIOA_MAT_PROXY_OUT_33=>execute_asynchronous

Check this blog:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5129 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautami,

I haven't tried this. But I will just give u a suggestion. Have ur Outbound proxy call in a report and try calling that report from ur inbound proxy.

Regards,

Sudharshan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It sounds like an interesting thing to try!

Any special reason as to why you are calling an Outbound Proxy from your inbound proxy?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

According to the scenario , it needs synchronous communication without the use of zrfc's. It needs external number creation with the material data (w.o matnr)supplied. Hence via the inbound proxy i am trying to call a bapi which generates the next number from the mara table supplied to it. then calling another bapi to create these materials with the generated numbers.i.e. BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.

Through my ib proxy Iam accepting the file and calling these bapi's . Then thru the ob proxy ,making a consolidated file and sending the newly created matnr's outside the system .

Most of this scenario is ready (the i/b , o/b part, but this linking of i/b and o/b was throwing the above mentioned error).

Also the "submit" or a call transaction (with a new trans) shows the same error status,