cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need immediate help!!!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

This is santhosh.......I'm taking the exam for XI dev consultant (TBIT40-44) next week.

I know its not a good thing to ask certification questions here......but as time comes fast towards the exam, i'm bit curious to ask the sample questions for exam.........

Please if you have any questions with you and you want to help me out with this please send the questions to <u><b>santhosh.wm@gmail.com</b></u>.

Thanks for everyone in advance.....

santhosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

As our co-member said, dnt be panic abt certification. Jst go thru the concepts and focus on all areas. If u have hands on, then it wl be very usefull. any way, i am sending some sample qstns to ur mail ID, plz go thru, tht may be usefull to u.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind and Vijay Laxmi,

Thanks for your great support towards my goal.....I'm able to figure out what exactly to work on with your suggessions.....Now i think i'm on the right track.....Thanks for that support.

I've another question here.......

Is BIT400 and TBIT40 both are same? Which one is prefered for our examination?

I'm in little confusion here....Appreciate your help in advance.

Santhosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

As far as my knowledge, both are same, TBIT40 is the latest.

regars

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you send the sample question send by vijaya lakshmi to my id also

<b>judeantobright@ivl.co.in</b>

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the certification section in the blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5393. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

You have more than what you want!..Read that without fail!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually Santhosh you dont need to worry about Certification exam if u prepared below concepts...very well instead of searching for sample pattren

Adapters

All the adapter configuration details...like IDOC(sender/Receiver) ,FILE,SOAP and about AFW,PNK.

Mapping:

About the Std and user defined Functions which are commonly used.

and types of mapping and etc.

Configuration / design of obeject in XI/XI fundamentals

All the related stuff whcih are going to use very commonly...

BPM(Critical Stuff)

Here you need to prepare about BPM basics and about basic steps which are commonly used... and exactly where we can use the perticular BPM steps...and why this to be used...

Thats it Santhosh if ur confident about all the above stuff ... you will defnitly get the certification...no need to search for the sample pattren okay.

Thanks,

Aravind

XI Certified Consultant.