cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc connection issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have imported scenario from Prod, but i didn't imported RFC, when i want to change this scenario to "import of rfc and idoc interface from SAP system permitted" iin Dev the system is not changing in to change mode, can any one tell me what could be the reason for this.

regards,

Gayatri.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it might have been locked.. go to

http://<server:port>/rep/support/public/LockAdminService

and unlock it..

thanks-GS

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much you are right it was locked,i unlocked it, but the issue is again the lock is appearing. i don't know why, you want me to refresh any thing.

regards,

Gayatri.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your SWCV, at the bottom, you will find 2 options -->

1. All objects are Original Objects

2. All objects are modifiable.

Please select these 2 options and then activate the SWCV and after that you should be able to import the RFC's etc.

But, please note, as you are going to make a change directly on the production SWCV, this cna lead to version conflicts when you are at a later stage going to make someother migration from your Quality to Prod.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it that you cannot change to edit mode in your production environment's repository?

Usually, access to 'edit mode' for repository objects in production is not allowed.

This is to avoid version conflicts.

You could carry out the corresponding changes in the development box, and then transport the changes to prod.

In case this issue is with the dev box:

Your profile might be missing an authorization required for modifing SWCVs.

I had faced a similar issue before, which was resolved after getting my profile modified.

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

delete all the locks in that SWC and also refresh SXI-cache once.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Removing the lock on that SWC should solve this issue.

--Archana