cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to establish connection to JMS server

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I open SXMB_IFR, I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. When I click on the Generic application info link, I get the java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError , Caused by: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Unable to establish connection to JMS server

Other XI instances are working fine. Not sure what is the issue.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out this blog helps-/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/02/13/unable-to-open-iresrid-xipipi-71-updated-for-pi-71-support

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not getting any links to SLD, repository or directory (doesn't work when i key in SXMB_IFR or key in the URL directly). And my other XI instances are working perfectly fine.

I am checking with my basis team to see if they changed anything recently

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like they havent installed the JMS drivers properly. If you need please let me know so that i can give u the steps to install the JMS drivers.

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Archana, we have had no issues until last week and I am positive that they have not made any changes.

Anyway, Please go ahead and let me know the steps for installing the JMS driver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you getting this error when u use SXMB_IFR transaction? So, you are not getting any links there for SLD, REPO, DIRectory, etc? Did you guys install any JMS servers recently?

--Archana