cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC-JDBC Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am mapping idoc to jdbc structure. My problem is i am not getting the data for some fields in the idoc structure and there is a custom field under a custom segment and i am also not getting the data for this field.

I have seen the incoming XML payload and there is no data for these fields.

can anybody suggest me how can i solve this issue.

Thanks,

sneha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. at first check TCODE : WE02 in R3

and check if your custom segment is there

2. if so then reload metadata (IDX2 from XI)

3. also check if the IDOC signature that you've uploaded to XI

(via repository) has those custom fields

4. you can also delete the cache to be sure

XI has the valid data in it

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I have checked in we02 and i have all the data there for all the fields but when i see the inbound payload some data is missing for some fields. Shld i go for reloading the meta data eventhough the structure of the idoc isnot changed.

plz suggest me,

Thanks,

sneha

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

I would. It will not hurt anything, and is almost guaranteed to be your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha,

If you can see all the data in WE02 and if you are not getting all that data to XI means there is some problem there in XI.

1) Please check the imported objects in repositoery to see if all segments/fields are there

2) Refresh the SXI cache

3) delete metadata using IDX2

--Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana & all,

I have solved the problem.

Thanks,

sneha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sneha,

you can restart the IDoc from R/3 TA WE19 where you can fill missing values manually. Another way is to copy the payload from monitoring, change it like required and restart the result from Test Modul at Runtime Workbench. If you use Message Mapping you can test it at Design Time with that result.

Regards,

Udo

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the data in the idoc on the source system ? If so, delete the IDoc metadata on your XI system using t-code IDX2 and let XI pull down new metadata. If not, problem is in function module on source system.